Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pop Quiz

Just a quick pop quiz for you...

Which would you think is more expensive...




A Geo or a Ferrari..


This humble abode or this ginormous mansion...













This lovely little dog or this larger, smarter, better looking, house broken, friendly and obedient dog... you might think the answers are easy and I will agree that the first two questions are easy but don't be misled by the third. While the little dog is smaller, dumber and untrained, she is the more expensive of the two. Well when you factor into account three trips to the vet in less than a month, two of which were emergency room visits. I think you will begin to see the dollar signs going into her favor. When you are that small I guess you can't eat anything but dog food or you get deathly ill and can't stop vomiting. My lesson for the day Bigger is better in dog world!!!




2 comments:

jenn said...

All I will say is bless you brother for having not one, but two dogs. I hope your kids realize how lucky they are!

Cassie said...

Ashlee will someday know what her dad put up with for her!