Monday, June 23, 2008

Long time no blog

Well I haven't written on the blog lately so here is a brief summary of the pickle family goings on. We had a busy couple of weeks. We have had a wedding in our yard so we have been doing allot of yard work and the yard is looking good now. We had a fun fathers day. We got to visit both families and Becky gave a great talk in Sacrament meeting on fathers. ( I want to know who is staying at our house while I am at work and being the great father of my kids tat she described in her talk!) I am blessed to have many great examples of fathers in my life with Grandpa's, fathers, father in law, brothers and many uncles and friends to teach me by word and example and I thank all the fathers in my life for their sacrifice and work for their families. We have also started some painting and moving rooms in the house so I guess I will be busy fr a while. We have Court this week for Isaiah and his mother is supposed to sign away her rights so I will keep you posted on that. The kids are off track for the summer and already bored so if anyone has any cheap fun ideas to keep them entertained I am all ears! I guess that is about all for now but I will do better and put up some pics soon.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

The wedding went swimmingly! The yard looked beautiful and the weather was perfect. And I bet you are SO GLAD it is over...
Still waiting for that invite to sleep over at The Pickle's.

Danielle said...

I need to come out and see all the awesome things you've done with the yard. I was at Grandma's last week, and she couldn't say enough about how beautiful it looks. Maybe I can pick up some tips!