Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rilee's Award Ceremony


Today was Rilee's award ceremony at schoool. She got two awards one was the Golden Hawk award. This is for soing 16 extra asssignments above what she was required. It is a big deal at her school and she worked really hard to earn it. She also got a award for her Iowa test. She was in the top 10% in the country in 5 categories and in the top 1% in 3 of those five! She is a verry smart girl and enjoys being challenged. We are so proud of her and her desire to learn more each day.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Way to go Ri! I am so proud of you. I just told everyone I work with how smart my niece is. They probably don't believe I could have someone that intelligent related to me. I love you!
- Aunt Cassie-frassie

jenn said...

Way to go Rilee! You are one smart cookie. We love you!

Randa Pickle said...

That's so great Rilee. You are a good student and I'm glad that you were able to get this award. Keep up the good works....

sweet pickles said...

Hooray for Rilee. That's awesome. Keep it up!

Frukie said...

I am so proud of my Rilee girl!
Love,
Aunt Katie