Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Premier Night


Last night was the premier night at Chick-fil-A. This consisted of a invitation event to try out the food and check out the restaurant for the first time. Once again we had a huge turnout and were thankful for all the support. We had a few remarks then a dinner followed with some deserts and some prizes for all! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I even had a kid who I didn't recognize come up to me and say "tell Becky she knows how to throw a party!" I thought that was pretty cool and summed up the night for me! Today she has a Ribbon cutting ceremony and many media events. She will be on Good Things Utah at 10:00 this morning if anyone wants to tune in.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am glad I won the "I (heart) Chick-fil-a" t-shirt. I really do. I really do.
Tell Beck thanks again for letting me come to all the events and eat ALL the food. My gut is really happy to be ever expanding as well... make a bigger spot for itself in the world.

Randa Pickle said...

Thanks for all the fun and food for your premier night. I've already gone twice to Chicfila to get food. It is so good. You'll do awesome and we owe a lot to you all.

Love ya,