Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!




Well I know that today is the day after mothers day but I couldn't get to the blog yesterday so here it goes. I just wanted to wish Becky a Happy Mothers day. She is a great mother and I don't tell her enough thanks for all that she does! I love her and her caring attitude and unconditional love of everyone. She teaches me new things everyday and help me be a better person. I love you.




I also have to say happy mothers day to my mom an tell her that I appreciate her and am thankful for her putting up with me when I was a kid (and probably more now). She is a awesome grandma and loves all the kids. She is always wanting to have a program or keep active and she does pretty good for her age! - Ha ha. I am also thankful for her teaching me all that she has. She is a amazing woman and I am lucky to call her Mom! I love you Mom.



And last but not least is my mother-in-law. I have a hard time calling her that because she has always treated me like a son and not a son-in-law. I always hear of people complaining about their mother in laws and I have got to say that I couldn't come up with a complaint! She is a fantastic mother and a great grandmother to my kids. I think she is great and I am lucky to have her as a mom too.

4 comments:

jenn said...

How lucky you are to have 3 fabulous Mom's in your life. What a nice tribute!

sweet pickles said...

What a thoughtful post!

Cassie said...

Brother, you are so sweet! What great women. I sure like all of them. Good post.

Randa Pickle said...

Thanks Scott. You've always been a great son. You have been able to figure out what has to happen and go and do it. You're a great Dad and a good husband and a good golfer..You always gave me love and concern when I needed it and still do. Thanks for the comments. Love ya. Mom