Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let the Feastivities Begin!!



Last night was the first party to set off the week of parties for Beck's new store! We had the dedication dinner last night at the Gathering Place in Gardener Village. It was a nice dinner with many in attendance. It is a Chick-fil-a tradition to dedicate the restaurant to the lord and so that's what we gathered for. It was great to see so many people there to support Becky in this new adventure. We had good food and some good talks. There will be many more festivities this week so I will be posting some more soon. Thanks to everyone for coming and showing support again.

4 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Sorry I'm so lame and haven't made it to anything yet, but Mike said the dinner last night was great. I had a totally lousy day today but we should be there with bells on tomorrow!

Cassie said...

What? No pictures of you kids "stealing the show" while Beck gave her speech? That was hilarious!
What a fine feast. I felt like a queen when the other team members carried my plate back to the table. Who knew Chick-fil-a was so fancy?

Danielle said...

Congratulations on the new store - it looks like it will be a huge success!

jenn said...

All the grand-opening festivities were fantastic! I've always thought Chick-fil-A was amazing, but I think I have an even greater appreciation for it now. They sure know how to do an event!

I'm so excited for Becky and you. She is super talented and so hard-working. I know the store will be so successful. Congratulations!