Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Happiest place on Earth!


Tomorrow we are headed off to Disneyland! I always have mixed feelings about going to the land of Disney. I always like going places with the family and they love going to Disneyland and I generally have a fun time there to, but I have a few issues that make it hard for me to enjoy it fully. I really do not like going to California, I enjoy the weather and the beautiful scenery and plant life but I hate all the masses of people, the traffic, the smog etc. I have been trying to enjoy it more each time I go but it is difficult for me to get over it. This trip will be Kyllers first time to Disneyland and I must say that I am a little worried about how well he will do with the amount of stimulus that Disneyland will provide and and afraid of the certain "fits" that will occur. I hope that he can enjoy it and not get to worked up so we can enjoy the trip. All of my girls (Becky included) love it and I know they will have a god time. I am excited to ride the rides with the kids and see all the fun sights. Beck, I just hope you will go easy on me and remember that I have a hard time there and I will try to be on my best behavior. I will apologize in advance for any shortcomings I will have at the happiest place on earth, after all I am the grumpiest man on earth so it is a strange place to me! Here's to a fun filled 4 days!!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Our kids have never been to Disneyland and yes, they think we are the absolute meanest parents because they haven't. I guess we've just never gotten around to it. Someday.

sweet pickles said...

Have so much fun!

Randa Pickle said...

I'm so jealous you all got to go. I hope all went well with the crowds, the park, the travel, etc. Ashlee was happy about the trip when I talked to her on Sunday.

Look forward to your report.

Love Mom