Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disneyland 2009

We made it back from Disneyland. We had a good time and had fantastic weather and plenty of Disney fun. All the kids enjoyed the Rides, the Shows, the treats, the hotel, and the sights. There was some whining and some complaining (Yes some by me too) but all in all a good trip. I must say that I am Disneyed out and as Dan put it I have lost some faith in humanity after seeing all the weird people there! It was fun for Kyller to see all the stuff and he surprisingly liked the rides! Rilee got to fight Darth Maul in Jedi training and Ashlee just loved the Matterhorn! We did a ton of walking and I had the worst $10 cheeseburger in the world! That is one of my big gripes about the place is the cost of, and lack of quality in the food! We did the planning program that Steph suggested and that helped allot with the lines for the rides and had some good tips. Hope you enjoy the pics.

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was so sad I didn't make it to see you guys there. It lookes like you had a great trip!

Rosie and Derek said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Were you there last week? If so then lucky you-- getting to miss the snow!

Beck said...

Hi. First of all- I love you. Second of all- take the picture of my butt off your blog now at the risk of suffering terrible things at the hands of your wife!!!!!!!

Cassie said...

Darth Maul looks like an unworthy opponent to Ri! That seems like the coolest thing for the kids to do. Do they let grown ups take on Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers?

Glad you guys had fun. :)

sweet pickles said...

Glad you had a good time. Even though I was there not too long ago, I'm jealous! Glad you were a fan of the ride max program!

jenn said...

Looks like you had a great time! Disneyland is so fun. All week long my kids and I were so jealous that you were there. The Ride Max program is the best!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! Disneyland can be much to handle but it's so fun!

Frukie said...

So glad you had fun. It's too bad we were there the week after. It would have been fun to be with the kids. I have lots of happy memories of our A fam Disney vacation last year.

Beck said...

awsome dad!!!!
love riri stinker pie

Amazing Grace said...

Rilee that"s so cool! I did the same thing!