Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged by Tara

My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1-The Office
2-Bullrun
3-ESPN College game day (football)
4-Any football game
5-Rob and Big
6-Seinfeld
7-The Dog Whisperer
8-King of Queens

8 things I did Yesterday
1- Went to church
2-Fed Harley and Buckley
3- Watched Nascar
4- Ate dinner at the Andersons
5- Held Logan
6-Watched the Jazz
7-Taught the lesson at church
8- Got I love you dad notes from all the kids!

8 things I look forward to
1- Seeing my family
2- going on vacations
3-going golfing
4-Football season
5- Summer
6-Going out with Beck
7-work
8-being thin again

8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Chick-fil-A (duh)
2-Red Lobster
3-Cafe Rio
4- Tepinaki
5-Spencers
6- Texas Roadhouse
7- Francesco's pizza
8-Rodizio Grill

8 things on my wish list
1- Better season tickets to BYU
2-Boat
3- Beck to see Oprah
4-Cabin
5-loose 60 lbs
6-See U2 and Guns and Roses in concert this summer
7-a better golf game
8-a Happy and Healthy family!!

8 people I tag
I really don't think 8 people read this so if you want to you are tagged!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Rob and Big and the Dog Whisperer...brother, you crack me up!

Here's to both of us being 60 pounds thinner!

Randa Pickle said...

That is so great that you would list all those things about yourself. What a great Dad and husband you are. you have a great family.
love ya. Thanks for feeding the dogs.....
Mom

Beck said...

daddy what does being tagged meen am i tagged??? i dont want to be tagged!!!!