Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its a Boy!!

On Tuesday I became a Dad again. This time was slightly different than the other 2. No late night trip to the hospital, no contractions for Beck, no hospitals, no first feeding or bath, no birth, no baby. But there was a little boy, a new name and a loving and supportive family there to support us, there also was lots of stress, lots of smiles and some tears. But most of all we are happy that Kyller Scott is now a Pickle. We are also glad the process is over and we can move on to the next chapter of our lives! Kyller is very excited about being adopted. Today I asked him if he was happy about it all and he said, "yeah dad I am happy and I feel like a new kid cause I am adopted." I am glad that he is happy about it and I hope that we can be good parents for him and help him with anything he needs. I feel like we are pretty lucky to have him in our family and we love him allot!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

A lot of the tears came from me, I was the one sniffling and bawling in the back! It was such a neat day, I'm so glad we could be there!

jenn said...

Oh, he looks so handsome! I can only imagine how happy he was...I'm sure he was all smiles. I'm so happy for you all {especially Becky that she didn't have to go through pregnancy or labor!} :)

Randa Pickle said...

Hi, It was a teary day for me and I'm so glad that all the foster care stuff is finished. It is a happy ending for all. He seems so happy and enjoys being with everyone. Glad that it worked out. I know he will do good things in life because of your family.

I love him and all the Pickle's.

Grandma Randa

Pickle Pop said...

dad its a lot man my teacher gets mad when someone spells that wrong!!!