Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor Harley

In case some of you do not know we found out that Harley had a cancerous bump on his back. We had it removed last Saturday and hopefully they got it all. We will know more this Saturday.He has a good cut on his back. It is about 3 inches long and he was sore for a day or so. We hope all goes well for him and they got it all so he will be around for many more years to come.

He is supposed to wear this dumb collar to keep him from biting at them but he won't wear it. That's ok though cause he hasn't bothered them, so I put it to use to keep myself from biting.

6 comments:

sweet pickles said...

You look good in that lampshade collar thing. That cut looks disgusting. Hope Harley's all better!

powellpig2000 said...

It looks like Harley will be ok! The vet called and said they got it all and it should not come back!!

Nancy Allen said...

Scott - I didn't hear about Harley, but hope they got it all with surgery. I love reading everyone's blogs, and looking at the great photos. I know one of these days I'm going to have to put together my own blog, but my life just doesn't seem that exciting without kids around all the time. There is Cole, but I don't get to see him that often. Oh well. Looking forward to Ashley's baptism this month. Later.
Aunt Nancy

jenn said...

Oh no! I hadn't heard that about Harley. That incision looks nasty. I'm glad the Vet called and they think everything will be okay. Harley's such a good dog.

Cassie said...

Poor puppy. That cut looks awful.

Danielle said...

I've been meaning to speak to you about your biting problem. I'm glad you're getting it taken care of. Get well, soon, Harley!