Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlee!!

Saturday was Ashlee's 8th Birthday! We a great day of being with Ash and the family. We went to Kangaroo Zoo with the Pickles and afterwards we went to Pier 49 pizza for dinner and cupcakes. There was sweaty heads and smiles all around.We all had fun with the cousins celebrating Rilee, Ashlee and Liv's birthdays.

Here are 8 things I love about Ashlee my 8 year old:
1- She gives the best Squeezers (hugs) in the world!
2-She has a adorable smile!
3-She has her mom's beautiful green eyes!
4-She loves to go swimming and if we looked hard enough may have gills.
5-She loves to write me a I love dad note daily! I love them all.
6- She loves her dog and will take care of it most of the time cause we all know I don't love that thing!
7- She loves to dress up and dance around and pose for pictures!
8- She is my favorite 8 year old in the whole world!!!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy birthday Ash!!!

I love the top picture of her laying on the grass. She is a born model and has always known how to strike a pose.

sweet pickles said...

Happy Birthday Ash! Thanks for letting us play with you on your day!

sweet pickles said...

ps-is everyone feeling better?

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Ashlee! Born with gills? Truly, a girl after my own heart. Hope you had a fantastic day!!!!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Ashlee! We had such a great time celebrating at Kangaroo Zoo with you. We hope you had the best birthday ever.

PS- Great pics of Kangaroo Zoo, Scott! Way better than mine. I'll have to steal them for my blog. :)