Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Last Friday was the annual Pickle Halloween Party! The kids look forward to this party every year and enjoy all the activities from cookie decorations to the donut on a string game. There is also haloween stories and a costume parade for the kids. Grandma and Grandpa go out of their way to make this a fun party and I want to tell them thanks for that. I enjoy this party because it is fun to see what everyone dresses up as because even the adults get into the act. I am looking forward to the real haloween day festivities and the treats that go along with it.
HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Can't even talk about how much I loved your costume! You truly are a badass. Who thinks of being Dog the Bounty Hunter? I love it. I love you. As my alter ego would say: You are Wizard.

Bryce said...

I agree with Cassie - your costume was awesome! I'm so glad you guys have such a fun tradition - Grandma and Grandpa Pickle are the best!

Scott and Lisa said...

Wow- that looks like a fun Halloween party :o) I really love your costume Scott!

jenn said...

Scott, one of my favorite things about you is your enthusiasm for Halloween. I look forward to what awesome costume you will be wearing every year. You are one cool brother, not to mention the best Dog the Bounty Hunter, EVER.

Randa Pickle said...

Thanks for the great pictures and the comments. Scott, you go all out and your kids have really gotten into the fun of dressing up. I love the party and am glad you join in the fun every year.
Love ya,

Mom

Cassie said...

Time for a new post! Come on brother!