Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The New Swingset

So upon the request of my sister here is a picture of the swing set we just got. I was going to take a picture of it at home in the yard but I can't do it now. Isn't it beautiful? It is finally built after a week and about 30-35 hours of work and with the help of my Dad and Scott Sanders, Thanks for the help! The kids have liked it and have played on it some, but it has been so hot they have been limited somewhat. Grandma Randa brought over Logan and Isaiac to play for a while on Saturday and everyone seems to enjoy it. I would recommend it to anyone just don't ask me to help you build it cause I have had enough! Just kidding I would help if you need it. If anyone want to play they are welcome anytime!

6 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

WOW!!! That is an amazing swingset, I bet the kids will be in heaven as soon as it's cool enough to use it!

Danielle said...

When you said you were putting together a swing set, I was thinking...you know...a swing set. This is a deluxe playground of love! That is amazing and looks like so much fun!!!

jenn said...

Holy playgound Batman!

p.s.- thanks for the pic. It is AWESOME! No wonder it took you all week to assemble. Sheesh. :)

sweet pickles said...

That is pretty much the coolest swing set ever. I am jealous.

Cassie said...

Bring kids over to play? I am bringing myself! So excited!

Laurel said...

that's a beautiful swingset, put together with a ton of work and love! I'll bet the kids are loving it :o)