Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Smiles!



Well yesterday was Becks birthday, yep she's the big 30! I had to work so I didn't even get to do anything for her. So maybe this post will help her know that I was thinking about her and wishing I was home with her! She took the kids to the Tracy Aviary in the morning and then did some yard work while the kids swam in the wading pool. Here are some of the things I love about Beck in no particular order:

1-She can still make me laugh after 10 years.

2-She is the most caring and generous person I know

3-Her eyes are absolutely stunning to me! I could get hypnotised by those green beauties.

4-She is always busy doing something.

5-She not only has green eyes but she also has a green thumb. She is a amazing gardener!

6-She loves her kids!

7-She loves everyone unconditionally.

8-She is good at her job

9-She could find a way to make money selling poop if that was all she had to sell!

10-She loves candy. (Me too!)

11-She has a amazing smile!

12-She loves to sleep

13-She pulls weeds to relieve stress

14- She loves the mountains

15-She is a fantastic mom

16-She loves snakes and pretty much anything slimy or slithery

17-She loves to read

18- She is able to make friends anywhere she goes.

19-She is a good friend to many people

20-She would open her door to anyone in need

21-She is the best wife!

22-She is the hardest working person I know!

23-She puts up with me!

24-She loves all things green.

25-Even though she is thirty she doesn't look a day over 22 to me!


I could go on forever but I don't want to brag her up to much because then she'll realize that She could upgrade me in a heartbeat. But I just want Beck to know that I love her and hope her next 30 years are the best ones of her life and I am proud of her and am lucky to be your husband! I love you Babe!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Beck! She really is a pure delight. I must say- she is an instant charmer. Whenever I introduce anyone to the family, she is always an instant favorite. You can just see her good heart and wonderful sense of humor. I love you Beck! Glad you put up with my brother... kidding Scott. :)

Danielle said...

I have to admit, she is completely amazing! :) Happy Birthday, Becky!

Laurel said...

Wow Scott, what a great tribute. I'm getting teary-eyed here :o) I love you guys and am so thankful to have such wonderful, kind family....I hope you had a chance to do some fun things for your birthday Becky, even though it may not have been on THE actual day.

Randa Pickle said...

What a nice tribute to an amazing lady. she is all the things that you have said.

Love ya,
Mom Randa

jenn said...

Such a sweet post, Brother! Happy Birthday Becky. You are one talented lady. I hope you had a wonderful day.