Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Rilee!!



Today is Rilee's 10th birthday! Yep that is right 10! I can hardly believe my little girl is into double digits. I can remember the day she was born like yesterday and it is not fair that she is growing this fast! ON her magical 10th birthday here are 10 things I love about Rilee:




1-She is my football buddy. No one gets more excited about going to games than Rilee!




2- She has beautiful brown eyes!




3- She is very smart. She loves to learn about anything and often watches the discovery channel or animal planet just to learn something new.




4- She is a good friend to her friends. She always gets said hi to when we go places around town.




5-She loves her family and still likes to be around us. (most of the time)




6- She has a kind heart and is always looking to help others.




7- She loves to read.




8-She will always give her dad a hug.




9- She loves to play games, both board and video.




10- She is my little girl and i love her to death!!!

6 comments:

powellpig2000 said...

Thanks daddy I Love You!!!!! From RiRi [10] Double digits!!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Rilee!

Cassie said...

10 years old... I can't believe it. Rilee, you are so sweet! I can't believe how smart you are. Where did that come from? We all love you very much!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Ry. Hope you have a wonderful day!

sweet pickles said...

Happy Birthday Rilee! And that picture of you in the BYU jersey is awesome!

Randa Pickle said...

Rilee,

You've a great gal. Glad you had a great birthday and got your ears pierced.

Love ya,

Grandma