Monday, September 8, 2008

I know who ate your sandwiches, it was that damn Sasquatch!!

This weekend was the Pickle family reunion at the Spruces. It was a good time with allot of work put in by the organizers. They had crafts for the kids games and a brownie hunt set up and just visiting with family. As you can see from the picture we had a Bigfoot sighting and lots of other fun times just enjoying the mountains. We were only able to come up for a few hours but anytime in the mountains is fun and it makes you realize how lucky we are to live in a place of such beauty!

Rilee and Ashlee Just Hangin Around

Jimmy the Sasquatch and Isaiah

Grandma and the Girls Making yarn dolls

Marianne, Rilee and Grace Working on the dolls

The finished product!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

What a terrible shame that I missed the Corey-Sasquatch! That Cor is a funny SOB. Cute pictures of the girls.

jenn said...

That Cory is one hilarious dude! Everytime I think about it I just burst out laughing!

Danielle said...

I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing up! Tell them to stop - immediately! I also love the yarn dolls - creepy, but awesome.

sweet pickles said...

Too bad I missed Mr. Bigfoot. It looks fantastic!

Randa Pickle said...

Scott, thanks for the pictures and thanks for coming up to the mountains. It was really funny to see Corey and Jimmy run through the trees and try to scare people.

It was a fund outing except for Logan's face...

Love ya,

Cassie said...

How is McCain supposed to send me a button if he has NEVER USED E-MAIL before? He can’t get my button request if he doesn't even know how to retrieve it from the magical computer box!