Friday, August 22, 2008

Monster Bus for 3 Little Monsters



The other day Becky, Isaiah and I went over to Jordan Landing and at Sears Grand there was this monster truck school bus. There was a sign saying monster bus rides but it was closed. Later that day the kids wanted to do something fun so we went over there to check it out. The guy was charging five bucks a ride and so I figured what the heck. The kids had a ball and I liked it to. White Trash, Redneck.....Maybe but how often do get to ride in a monster truck? Also it made me feel better about my truck and its 9 miles to the gallon.....This thing gets 1/2 mile to the gallon. How would you like to fill that at four bucks a gallon!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

White Trash-tastic!

Um... can I borrow $5?

Scott and Lisa said...

Oh man- my kids are so jealous~ They wanted to take a ride in the bus too, but Scott and I are "mean parents" and didnt let them. Your so nice :o)

jenn said...

How cool is that? Even if it is a little white trash. :)

Laurel said...

You are such a cool dad :o) what lucky kids you have!