Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Promotion Ceremony



Yesterday was the big day. I had my promotion ceremony and was given my new badge. It was a short ceremony with the Chief and the rest of the Command Staff in attendance. I was lucky to have Becky and Isaiah and Mom and Dad there with me. It was a nice ceremony and I am glad to be advancing at work and with the fact that I still love my job. I was promoted with 5 other Engineers and many of them are my good friends from work so that was nice to share the day with them.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Congratulations brother! You done good. And you look very handsome in your uniform.

sweet pickles said...

Way to go!

Chelsea said...

congrats... i love the uniform!

Danielle said...

That is so awesome - Congratulations!

Randa Pickle said...

Women love a man in uniform. You all looked so great at the event. It was nice to see the men you work with and I'm glad that we got to share that moment with you all. You'll be a great engineer and maybe even "launch" the fire truck for a second time to celebrate your promotion.

However, what was with my hair that day. Maybe I was trying to copy the poloyomist's hair.

Love ya,
Mom

jenn said...

Congratulations, Scott! You deserve it and I'm glad you are finally "officially" an engineer since you've been doing the job of one for years!

Can't stop laughing picturing Mom with polygammist hair...