Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I will accept Cassie's tag with one condition and that is that I will not tag six others because she took all the people that I know who blog. So here goes 6 things about me...

1- I love my job! I think that is a rarity but I am often amazed that they actually pay me to be there! It is like being part of a frat but you get paid. Where else can you throw snowballs at the cops and they just laugh at you and not arrest you!

2- I am a Rob and Big fan! I think this is the stupidest show on TV yet i have to watch it when it is on. Do Work Son!!

3- I Love all things football! Seriously I could (and do at work) watch it all day! It doesn't matter If it is college, pro, high school, little league or just a pregame show I will watch it all.

4- I am anal about my lawn! I sometimes cut it twice a week just because I don't like it to get to long. I have even been known to cut it in the rain.

5- I have recently found out that I like to wear slippers. I have some that I just got at work and I have to get out of my boots as soon as I get in the station. they are just so comfy.

6- I left this one for last but not because it is in this order but because it is the best. I love my family and the fact that I get to be home with them more than most dads is awesome. I am truly blessed and I also love my wife and Cherish the relationship that we have and the fact that she puts up with me and my grumpiness on a daily basis!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Well that is just adorable, brother! You are very lucky to be home with those little (and not so little these days) ones so often. I sure do love you!

sweet pickles said...

Can you pass just a little bit of your lawn anal-ness to your brother? Please?

jenn said...

Hee, hee about the slippers! You are so funny. And if you're going to be anal about something it might as well be your lawn. Can't complain about that. And you do have a really cool job. Glad you are living your dream and getting paid for it too.

sweet pickles said...

Ummmm, Scott...you pretty much got me my job at Copper Rivet. Yeah, we worked there together. Nice memory.

Randa Pickle said...

I didn't know that you mowed sometimes twice a week on your lawn. I'm so glad that you love your family, you have always been a loyal person. I love you.