Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance!


Nothing like a high school musical daddy daughter dance for a saturday night on the town! Last Saturday we went to the high school for a dance with Rilee and Ashlee. Before the dance we went to Ruby Tuesday for some dinner and then off to the dance. We went with Scott Sanders and his two daughters and it was alot of fun! All the cute little girls dancing to their favorite high school musical songs. Its pretty sad when your 9 year old says she is embarassed by you but what are dads for right? I had a ball and hope that Rilee will still be seen in public with me after the dance!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

CUTE!!!
I always loved Daddy/Daughter dates. I am sure your girls did too! The question is, how much did you love listening to the 'High School Musical' soundtrack all night?... You and your girls look adorable. Nice post. :)

sweet pickles said...

How fun. I'm sure Rilee is glad you will go with her to stuff like that. Give her a good 3-4 years before she's truly mortified by you.

jenn said...

Awe, cute! Glad you had a fun daddy-daughter night. They are the best and your girls will always remember them. =)

Glad you had fun on your trips. Way to go Beck on your big Alaska cruise win. You are a superstar.

Megan said...

Cute blog. I ran into your site when clicking "Next Blog". Couldn't confirm you were LDS (but highly suspected!) until I saw the BYU t-shirt. I'm true blue myself. :)

Randa Pickle said...

Way to go Scott. I'm glad you are such a great Dad.