Monday, January 28, 2008

Party time excellent...

Well another party in the books. Rilee's b-day party with the Anderson's went well yesterday. She had fun seeing her relatives and eating some good grub. We had a football cake( thats my girl!) and she played High school musical twister dance moves with Grandma Leslie. She got spiled with presents like always and we had a full house. We ar egoing ice skating on wednesday for the pickle party for a triple combination in celebration Rilee Olivia and Ashlee's birthday's all at once. Thats some bang for the buck. I hope we can have a repeat of the Granparents ice dancing for a good laugh.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Sounds like Rilee had an excellent birthday. We're excited to see you on Wednesday, Olivia can hardly wait to go ice skating. I missed the first rendition of the Grandparents ice dancing so I'll especially look forward to such entertainment!

Cassie said...

I missed it as well... but I can only imagine. Our parents are so weird. Don't you love em?

Cassie said...

Ok brother, time for a new post. I am getting tired of waiting....
:)

Randa Pickle said...

I love this site. It is so great that you are doing this. We had so much fun skating at the B-Day party. Ashlee counted the times around the rink. She went 10 times. I can't wait to see your next photo's from California.
Love you - Mom

Cassie said...

Bring on the Disneyland post.